Identification of the personal data controller:
Recruit CZ, s.r.o.
Company ID: 26764563
based: Praha 5 – Smíchov, Kováků 456/28, PSČ 150 00 zapsaná v obchodním rejstříku vedeném u Městského soudu v Praze, C 92159
Processing of personal data
The personal data controller processes, in particular, the personal data of its own employees and the personal data of the candidates, to the extent necessary to fulfill the contractual and legal obligations.
Data subjects’ rights
Data subjects shall have the following rights in relation to the processing of their personal data:
- the right to information about the processing of their personal data, in particular where they do not already follow from this Directive (on categories of personal data processed, purposes of processing, recipients, etc.);
- the right to correct inaccurate or complete incomplete personal data – but this does not affect the Company’s right to retain historical data, ie out-of-date data, to the extent necessary (eg for tax or social insurance purposes);
- the right to the deletion (destruction) of personal data in specified cases, eg because personal data are no longer needed for processing purposes, or the data subject withdraws consent to processing and there is no other legal title, or processing is contrary to legislation or deletion is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation. The company may not comply with the data subject’s request if further processing is necessary eg to fulfill a legal obligation or to assert legal claims;
- the right to limit the processing of personal data (ie that the Company in principle only preserves personal data and not otherwise process it) in specified cases, ie because they were processed in violation of law, or if the data subject objects or is inaccurate if it is the Company but the data subject requests it, or if the data subject objects to the processing (until it is verified that the Company’s legitimate reasons for processing outweigh the rights of the data subjects). Despite a request by the data subject to restrict processing, the company may process personal data, for example to assert legal claims or to protect the rights of another person;
- the right to personal data portability, ie to obtain their personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, or to transfer it to another data controller – this right concerns personal data provided by the Company’s data subject and processed automatically by the Company its consent or for the purpose of performing the contract;
- the right not to be the subject of an automated individual decision-making with legal or similar effects – ie the right not to be the subject of a decision with these effects without the involvement of the human factor, except in certain cases;
- in cases where the processing of personal data is based on the data subject’s consent, the right to withdraw such consent at any time, without prejudice to the legality of the earlier processing carried out prior to the withdrawal of the consent;
- if he considers that the processing of his / her personal data is carried out in violation of legal regulations, he / she has the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, eg within the Czech Republic with the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Czech Republic (without prejudice to other means of protection).
Where the Company processes personal data for its legitimate interests (eg direct marketing, operating a CCTV system), the data subject has the right to object to such processing. The Company shall not further process personal data until it has demonstrated serious legitimate reasons for the processing that outweigh the interests or rights of the data subject.
Any corrections or deletions of personal data or processing restrictions made in accordance with the law shall be reported by the Company to all entities to whom the personal data in question have been disclosed, unless this proves impossible or requires undue effort.
All rights of the data subject or other information related to the protection of personal data can be obtained from the company executive: